ClorDiSys Solutions, Inc and Kornacki Microbiology Solutions, Inc are proud to be hosting the 2nd Annual Food Safety and Microbiology Conference being held February 26-28 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Dallas, TX. This 2.5 day conference will cover a variety of topics aimed at providing attendees with the knowledge, tools, resources and solutions to manufacture safe food while meeting regulations and maintaining a profitable business.
- How to Have No Fear of an FDA or FSIS Inspection
- Biofilms: From Formation to Elimination
- Battle Complacency in Your Food Safety Program
- Hygenic Design: Highly Effective or Hardly Attainable?
- How We Went from Recall to Supplier of the Year
Gary Acuff - Texas A&M
Anna Jesus - Amy's Kitchen
Mickey Parish - FDA
Michele Sayles - Diamond Pet Food
Shawn Stevens - Food Industry Counsel
Diane Walker - Center for Biofilm Engineering
Click here for the full agenda.
Early bird pricing ends tomorrow, October 31, so sign up today and reserve your spot at the reduced rate.