As businesses are beginning to reopen after the COVID-19 pandemic, there are questions that need to be answered:
- What risks do we have by reopening to employees/the public?
- How can we manage those risks?
- How do I provide comfort to our patrons that our environment is safe?
- How do I provide comfort to my employees that our environment is safe?
- What tools can help me keep my environment clean?
ClorDiSys has a long history of working in some of the most sterile environments in the world. We're looking to help businesses apply the most practical of these tools and techniques to their protocols for reopening and their enhanced contamination control plans. We work with many critical facilities from food and pharmaceutical manufacturing to healthcare environments, so we can draw upon best practices to help solve many of the challenges being faced. There is hardly a one size fits all solution, but coupled with other practices and products, there are a good number of ways to reduce the risks of bringing together so many people in one location every day and we would love to help. Every business has a different set of risks, so contact us to discuss your situation. We also have a free webinar scheduled for June 18th at two convenient times to discuss the reopening of business that will touch upon many of these ideas. If you are interested in attending, click here to register.