In just over two weeks, ClorDiSys Solutions and Kornacki Microbiology Solutions, Inc will be hosting their Fourth Annual Food Safety andMicrobiology Conference in San Antonio, Texas. In response to the everyday challenges food safety professionals face, we invite those working in industry, government, or research focused on food microbiology, quality assurance and control, sanitation, plant management, technical services, or operations to this 2.5 day event covering a variety of topics from new legislation to new technologies. The conference aims to deliver high-level problem-solving sessions in order to elevate companies’ food safety programs and address emerging food safety issues. The agenda will feature a mix of regulatory information, microbiological tips and tricks, and innovative solutions in order to provide a well-rounded balance for all attendees.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- How are Consumers Handling Your Products? Hint: It's Not How You Think.
- FDA’s Regulatory Updates and Their Industry Impact
- Allergen Management through Hygienic Zoning and Sanitation
- Evolution of a Food Safety Program after Contamination
- Resident Strains: Identification, Elimination, and Prevention
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service Updates
- Empowering Sanitation: Redefining a Dirty Word
- How to Ramp Up Your Recall Readiness
- Managing Food Safety and Sanitation in the Digital Age
In addition to meeting and learning from world class speakers with a variety of backgrounds, you’ll also have opportunities to relax and get to know your industry peers. On Sunday, March 1st from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, join us for traditional Mexican food, open bar, and a live mariachi band during our conference kick-off at Guadalajara Grill. The Guadalajara Grill neighbors the Hilton Palacio del Rio where the conference is being held, and our mixer will be in the private dining room on the second floor above the restaurant. After the close of Day 1’s sessions, there will be a happy hour reception sponsored by Food Safety Net Services to immediately follow. Then, on Wednesday, March 4th, attendees have the opportunity to experience the world-famous San Antonio River Walk in an unforgettable away, a one-hour narrated Go Rio River Cruise. Admission to all activities is included in the registration fee.