CSI 3000™ is an EPA-registered (#75757-2) pure chlorine dioxide concentrate. No on-site mixing or “activation” is required, just dilute from the 3000 ppm to the necessary concentration. It is easier to apply, safer to handle, and more effective than chlorine or bromine-based products. It is used to control microorganisms in food, research, production, pharmaceutical and agricultural applications.
More specialized applications include:
- Treatment of potable water for human consumption
- Treatment of ventilation systems, industrial air washers, humidifiers, and evaporative coolers
- Fruit and vegetable wash
- Process water for vegetable rinses, tanks, and lines
- Sanitizer for food contact surfaces, including bottling plants
- Treatment of incubator rooms, hatching room, and egg rooms
- Treatment for red meat including parts and organs including ready to eat meats
- Stainless Steel transfer lines, hydrocoolers, and pasteurizers
- Lube additive to control bacterial lime and odor on conveyors and chains
- Treatment of animal transport vehicles
- Disinfection of animal confinement facilities
- Treatment of agricultural storage facilities
Liquid chlorine dioxide can complement your everyday cleaning practices. To learn more about the applications and benefits, click here or call ClorDiSys at (908) 236-4100.